- Waffle Pods
Norslab waffle pods are a cost effective way of building concrete slabs for new homes, extensions or commercial buildings. They save time on site as Pods can be cut to fit within the dimensions of the plan.
- Profile Cutting
Norfoam provides a comprehensive profile cutting service to cut single or multiple cuts for pipe Insulation, foam infills, sign letters, sheet foam, meat trays, packaging shapes cut to your shape, bolt sleeves, mouldings, theatre backdrops and floats.
- Produce Boxes
Norfoam manufactures high quality, food grade polystyrene packaging which is lightweight and durable. Our produce boxes are designed to interlock for convenient stacking for transportation and theair holes provide better air flow around the produce.
- Insulated Doors
Maintaining a consistent temperature and hygienic environment is vital for quality control, efficiency and profitability in every type of cold storage room. Often the door of the cold room or freezer can be a weak point if it is not constructed correctly with reliable, high quality products.
- Insulated Paneling
Norfoam Panels are manufactured on a continuous laminating line where the skins are attached to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) core by the automated application of a two part polyurethane foam adhesive, and automatically cut to length.
- Cold Rooms
Norfoam supplies high quality, easy to build kit form cold rooms with all components ready for installation. These customised kit cold rooms are available in a range of attractive steel profile finishes, with several door and floor options to meet your specific cold storage needs.
- Insulated Roofing
Free standing patios have become a popular outdoor addition to any home, deck or yard. They allow users to enjoy the experience of being outside without being exposed to the elements. The open design allows maximum airflow, making them an ideal option for outdoor dining and evening entertainment.
Thermal Building Solutions - Australian Made
Welcome to Norfoam
All Norfoam construction products can be supplied in complete kit form to your requirements and specifications, or if you wish we can arrange for our qualified tradesmen to install our panel products in a timely and professional manner. Importantly, all the expanded polystyrene material used in Norfoam products is totally environmentally friendly and free from damaging CFC's.
Contact Us Directly
Are insurance companies giving you grief over using EPS-FR (Expanded Polystyrene -Fire Resistant) panel?
Check this out:
Tips for insuring Insulated Panel Structures:
- Correctly describe the construction in applications carefully.
- EPS is not a type of construction. Do not tick this box. Advise your insurer why you have not ticked this box.Remember your disclosure obligations but correctly describe the construction SYSTEM used, not just a component.
- Tick the type of construction as other, if there is this option.
Describe EPS cored Panel as follows:
BCA Part J compliant Wall System with non combustible steel face meeting Group 1 or 2 Building Code of Australia C1.10 requirements when testedto AS/ISO 9705.
In addition when Tested to AS1530.3 for regulatory purposes results correspond to the following indexes:
Ignitability index -0-(1-20);
Spread of Flame Index- 0- (0-10);
Heat Evolved Index -0- (0-10); and Smoke Developed Index 0-1 (0-10).
- These AS/ISO test results undisputedly demonstrate the excellent fire performance in comparison with many conventional building systems. Reports clearly show that smoke from the construction system is less harmful than smoke from timber.
- Ensure the system purchased meets manufacture and installation Industry Group Building Guide lines and Recommendations.
- EPS-FR Panel does not spread fire. BRANZ Report available.
- EPS-FR Panel does not significantly contribute to the fire load.
- EPS-FR Panel Core ignition temperature is over 400°C.
You can download the following PDFs for more information: